Veris Gold – Change the Way You Look at Us

8 Comments to Veris Gold – Change the Way You Look at Us

1. JJW's Gravatar JJW
    February 26, 2013 at 9:26 am | Permalink

Woah, woah, woah. VG UP?! There’s a sight I haven’t seen in a while…

2. TwoAce's Gravatar TwoAce
    February 26, 2013 at 11:43 am | Permalink

Mariusz, I wonder how you feel about the latest developments at Monument Mining.
    In my opinion there are some strange things going on. I can’t believe they are paying paying $12 million in two installments to Tulum as a result of the pulled private placement earlier.
    I looks as if the company is handing over greater control of the company to main shareholders, Tulum and Goldmet on the cheap. To make matters worse, they are even paying Tulum!
    I am seriously considering writing a complaint to the exchange and wonder if you feel the same way.

3. TwoAce's Gravatar TwoAce
    February 26, 2013 at 12:20 pm | Permalink

I understand. It’s frustrating when you are almost certain that there is a hidden agenda, but having no way to get access to it.

4. Roger's Gravatar Roger
    February 27, 2013 at 10:56 am | Permalink

I’m writing this with the stock at $1.55 (up significantly from 2 days ago) even while gold is down more than $10. You mean to tell me that investors have to see a cheesy marketing video that adds absolutely nothing to the standard power point presentation that has been there for months, in order to believe that VG is a real company that has good prospects? It’s either that or the stock has gone down to such laughable levels that a cheesy video is enough to make people actually run the numbers and figure out that they’re holding a bargain.

5. David Landy's Gravatar David Landy
    February 28, 2013 at 11:57 am | Permalink

‘Todd Johnson, VP Exploration for Veris Gold, states that, “Jerritt Canyon continues to provide excellent exploration results adjacent to our existing infrastructure. Additional exploration will focus on other near mine opportunities at SSX-Steer (West Mahala) and other targets that have no or little drill tests done to date (West Starvation).”‘

And of course, the stock tanks.

• Mariusz Skonieczny's Gravatar Mariusz Skonieczny
      February 28, 2013 at 12:48 pm | Permalink

David,

I keep on saying that no fundamentals matter when it comes to the mining sectors. You find more gold, who cares? You make profits, who cares? The only thing that matters is whether you are a mining company. If you are, then you are treated like dirt no matter what you do.